Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The land of obscurity

well title almost says it all. A world where normal is weird and weird is normal. for example:

"I fear that I am in a weird place." Rosa said to the block master.

"Well are you feeling normal?" Mr. Block replied.

"Why certainly I am not sick!" She said indignantly.

"Well then you're not in a weird place. For in this world, normal is weird and weird is normal. So if you're weird and this is weird, then you're in a normal place. When someone is sick, they are weird." A man in yellow said.

"I'm afraid I don't understand" She said.

"Oh dear we have a horrible case here. Since I will be working with you, the proper to do is tell you my name. That is my name." The block master said in a strange way.

"What is your name?" Rosa said very confused. Everything everyone was saying made no sense at all.

"oh no, no, no, that's my brother. It is My Name" He replied.

Rosa was very muddled by this but, she dismissed her worrying. For it was giving her a headache, a very unpleasant headache. "Oh dear me, I got a headache" She said.

"Who gave it to you? I hear headaches are quite popular." The man in the red top hat said in a very curious way.

"Oh no, they aren't given" Rosa said.

"why of course, everything is given one way or another. Anyways, if you follow into the closet of consciousness." Mr. top hat said.

Everything was so strange here. When she tried to think logically, it was useless. So forth, she stopped trying to think.

1 comment: